Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not Another Fashion Blog New Years Resolution


Every horoscope I have read states 2013 is my year.  I have to admit I do tend to favor odd numbered years. However, as silly as it may sound I would like to make 2013…well awesome.  The number ‘13’ has such a negative connotation and the world today seems to be such a negative place, therefore 2013 has to be positive. Thanks to math!
Other reasons this year is going to be outstanding (in order of importance to me):
1. Fashion is finally being friendly to redheads and making Emerald Green the color of the year.
2. There are no elections, which means less annoying commercials ruining The Today Show for me.
3. A movement towards “affordable luxury” brands
4. I will be turning 25 and will have a fabulous quarter life crisis
and finally..
5. Apparently the economy will being to blossom
So, I will raise my hand and solemnly swear to you and myself: “In 2013 I resolve to blog every day, resume my healthy lifestyle, explore new interests and fashion trends, smile more, follow my dreams, and finally change the world.”  Now, these may all seem trite but I am sincere while I write this.   
Here is a High Five for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment